Term Dates and Fees
Spring Term 2020
Monday 6h January – INSET DAY SCHOOL CLOSED
Tuesday 7th January – Friday 3rd April
Half Term Monday 17th February – Friday 21st February (inc)
Monday 24th February – INSET DAY SCHOOL CLOSED
Summer Term 2020
Monday 20th April – INSET DAY SCHOOL CLOSED
Tuesday 21st April – Friday 17th July
Bank Holiday Friday 8th May
Half Term Monday 25h May – Friday 29th May (inc)
Monday 1st June – INSET DAY SCHOOL CLOSED – INSET DAY SCHOOL CLOSED
There is a £50.00 non-refundable Registration Fee.
1. A Deposit is payable on acceptance of a place, which is refundable against the final term’s fees, providing a term’s notice of withdrawal is given. The Deposit is £500 for a half day place and £1,000 for a full day place.
2. Termly fees are reviewed annually and are payable in advance a week before the end of the previous term.
3. Fees are payable for full terms only.
4. Fees cannot be refunded if a child leaves or is withdrawn part way through a term.
5. No refunds or discounts can be given if family holidays are taken during term time.
Please phone or email for full details of nursery fees.
Early Education Funding
Maria Grey Nursery School is a member of the Local Authority’s Directory of Providers. This enables parents of age-eligible children who attend the School to receive the Government’s Early Education Funding. Further details are available from the School Administrator.
The nursery can offer some assisted places. There is also a Bursary Fund to which parents of existing pupils may apply if they experience unexpected financial hardship. For further information please contact the School Administrator. All discussions are held in the strictest confidence.
Schools our children go on to:
The Vineyard, Richmond
Deer Park, Richmond
Holy Trinity, Richmond
St. Elizabeth’s, Richmond
King’s House, Richmond
The Old Vicarage, Richmond
Orleans Primary, Twickenham
The Mall, Twickenham